6 Dec 2003

Arrrgh. I don’t want to sing another note, ever again. And don’t even TALK to me about musicals! I have just been singing my little heart out, non-stop, for the last week or so. If it hadn’t been choir rehearsal for Carols Night, then it’s been end-of-year speech night songs. And to top it all off, they’ve started auditioning for the school musical from Wednesday! I like singing all very well, and I’d love to get into Les Miserables for next year, but how much more singing can I bear? Granted I did relatively well in my Les Mis audition (I got a call back!) and they didn’t even stop me halfway through the reading like they did with some people (but maybe that’s because I was one of the first to go in and they hadn’t gotten fully sick of the excerpt yet – god, maybe that means I’m in with a chance!). Five days flat of singing dodgy songs does not a happy girl make. The ones we have to sing for speech night (written by a few of the music teachers and senior students with a lot of time on their hands) are so massively terrible that I can’t go into details. Oh well, at least the harmonies are easy.

Had an extremely boring day at school. I woke up and decided to go hippy for the day. I went home in the afternoon and this loser checks me out and goes, “why helloooo.” Definitely eye-roll worthy but nevertheless, it makes a girl feel good about herself, you know?

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?