14 Jan 2004

Have you ever noticed (of course you haven’t, I’m the only person who actually visits this bloody page) how the banner ads right above the title of this blog have a direct correlation to the subject of my last entry that actually talked about something instead of rambling on about miscellaneous crap? Freaky! I am suspecting it’s not a computer-generated automatic incident, non? It’s like the people who host this site actually come here and read the thing once in a while. Which I know is the whole point of a blog but… whoa there! Someone’s actually paying attention to the content of my ramblings! Is there an anonymous worker at Google checking up on all of us??? Hmm. Will possibly get back to you later.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?