8 Feb 2004

I think I may have found someone more rant-worthy than Ditz herself. (Gasp shock horror.) Having read all that I have expressed about Ditz, I bet you are dying to know just who this person is. Well actually, to tell you the truth Ditz isn’t that bad because I am smarter and more talented than her any day which means she is tolerable and what passes for insults from her mostly rolls right off my back.

But this is not the case with a certain Jodie Pratt. (Not her real name. Not that I am particularly concerned about having her name aired out for all of cyberspace to see, but what, do you really think I’m going to divulge my identity that easily?) I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again: Jodie Pratt is an ugly, stuck-up talentless bitch who has no foreseeable future. And she’s not even popular! I know that makes me sound bitchy and jealous, but it’s the truth. She thinks she’s so good because she’s a jock which in some primary schools would make you popular but hello??? This is high school, a sheltered one at that, and the social hierarchy is totally different. And so it follows that she, like Ditz, is a labeller. Now I would be totally hypocritical if I said that I don’t label people myself, but my excuse is that I don’t give people stereotypes until I get to know them or have at least seen them ‘in action’. Therefore I would be justified in calling Jodie Pratt a jock because I know for a fact she is very big on sport and not so big on education, and I would also be justified in calling the Ditz people the Slut Group because of their propensity to wear lots of makeup, revealing clothes and dirty dance for the sake of attracting guys. But Jodie Pratt…

Jodie Pratt’s extent of snobbery is that she has stopped talking to essential drifter Madison because she has been hanging out with the ‘losers’. Namely, us. Ah, you think, so that’s why she’s so worked up about this Jodie Pratt person, because she’s part of the loser group and is in serious denial. And yes, so part of the reason I am pissed is because she called me a loser indirectly. You’d be pissed too, if Superbitch had insulted you. But that’s not all. She treats anyone who is not in her group (and are therefore classified as ‘losers’) as if they are a particularly persistent species head lice. Even if she has never really said more than two words to them! And THAT is the reason I dislike her so much.

To Jodie: be careful who you’re calling a loser, sista, coz today’s losers are tomorrow’s Bill Gates’.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?