1 June 2004

In yet another pointless history class today. Learning all the same crap about aborigines and white settlement and other boring old lameass Australian history that we’ve been fed since our ages were in the single digits. We were watching a film, which I guess doesn’t make it that bad, though quite frankly the idea of twenty-odd girls in a darkened classroom watching Mel Gibson cavorting around underwater with his unclothed counterparts while getting shot at is very disturbing. (You’ve really gotta wonder about our curriculum sometimes.)

So Mr Historydude has wandered out of the classroom and had absentmindedly placed a half-eaten apple on a random desk. Morgan sits down, and seeing the browning apple, chucks it in the bin. Historydude comes back and he’s like oh no, where’s my apple? Morgan’s like whoops, I thought you’d finished eating it already so I threw it out. He’s like no, I haven’t finished with it yet! You shouldn’t have thrown it out! So Morgan goes over and sticks her head over the bin and she’s like, I swear, I can’t see it Historydude, I don’t know where it’s gone. Then Historydude goes over to where she’s peering into the garbage, physically lifts the bag out of the bin and starts rooting around in it to find his apple. He’s like aha! I’ve found it! At which point everyone is staring at him incredulously and Morgan goes, Historydude, you’re not seriously going to eat that, are you? And he’s like yeah of course I am, and he goes outside to wash it off – and resumes eating it.

Why is everyone I know completely psycho?

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?