5 June 2004

Big scary maths exam this morning. I got a nice long sleep-in though, and it was totally worth it walking past all the poor suckers stuck in chapel while we arrived at school 45 minutes later than normal. It wasn’t actually that bad or intimidating, I wasn’t as nervous as I expected to be, mainly because there were about a million typos and wonky details on every page. Looks like someone didn’t bother to read over the final draft…

My brain was entirely frazzled by lunchtime so I guess it was lucky that our community service session had been cancelled due to a bad bout of gastro at the nursing home. We ended up doing mindless detention work folding poncy school prospectuses… prospecti… bloody hell, what IS the plural of prospectus?! Ah, the countless joys of private school child labour.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?