11 June 2004

I. Am so. Fucking. Pissed off. I’ve been trying to run this exercise program for some extension thing at school with JV and neither of us have optimum organization skills so we basically started our first session off the top of our heads. It is really fucking stressful trying to get twenty people changed and into one room at the same time, on schedule and with enthusiasm switched on, while there are fifty million other girls swarming around us getting ready for netball or whatever, especially when your partner’s trying to see how high she can jump against the wall and is making no effort whatsoever to help out. On top of that JV was the one who was supposed to finish writing up the survey that she had managed to lose at school at the last minute when we really needed them printed out but no, she had to study for English and what was she doing all the nights before the test?

And them M comes along in her “sullen mood” like I’m about to sell her into slave labour or something, and stands just outside of the door with her arms crossed over her chest and a smirk on her face even after I’ve asked her about five times – nicely – to please go into the room and wait with the rest of the participants. Might I remind you that all the people involved signed up for the program voluntarily? So when I finally get everyone into the room and listening to the two of us she saunters out of the room, ignoring me when I call after her. That was the fucking last straw. I’m stressed enough as it is without someone with an attitude problem walking off whenever she feels like it! Let HER try to organise a fucking exercise program with people giving her crap and wandering away every other minute! Bully for M if she wants to have her hormonal/attitudinal/whatever moods in her spare time. Fine by me. Just… whatever. Hell, she can moody the ass off everyone around her if she feels like it. JUST NOT WHEN WE’RE TRYING TO RUN AN EXERCISE PROGRAM.

So I chucked a massive wobbly (and fell just short of banging my head against the wall and throwing a full-blown tantrum). When she came back about ten minutes later and everyone was already running around and stuff I shot her a dirty look and ignored her. The hell I was going to take her back after that! Thank-you very much, but we won’t be requiring your services any longer.

She deserved it.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?