1 July 2004

So today I went and paid a crazy amount of my folk’s money (that could have otherwise bought me a very nice pair of jeans, thank you) to take part in the Tai Chi workshop. When I could’ve spent a perfectly constructive day vegging out in front of the TV. We spent the first forty minutes waiting for a late instructor and another fifty for lunch that got me bored enough to take a half-hour walk around the block. Lovely. But anyway, I got to take all my stress out on a hapless old punching pad, throw ‘Brendan’ over my hip (more on that later…) and generally actively burn sugar (figuratively, not literally) so it was all good.

But those weren’t the only reasons it was so enjoyable. The other reason? You guessed it. ‘Andrew’. I know he’s been learning this stuff since like before I was born or something, but still! It is unnatural for someone to be as graceful and coordinated and so damn sexy at the same time! *drools* And, and, and, and he actually talked to me! And touched my hand! Okay, so he was adjusting my posture and position but hell, do I care what it was for?? And then he smiled at me! He smelled really nice too, sort of a mix between green tea and some spicy woody substance. Excuse me while I go fan myself.

Okay, shut up! I know that’s really sad! And I know he’s like, OLD. But hey. He IS really hot, I swear he is, I swear he is! I am such a sucker for the hot ones.

Right. And my other other reason. ‘Brendan’. He’s almost my age… Not almost as in he’s younger than me, but almost as in he’s older. (But shorter – what’s with my thing with short guys?!) It’s funny, I saw him about a year ago and he wasn’t hot then. But that might’ve had something to do with the horrid artificially coloured shaggy ‘a2n’ hair. He’s got a proper non-girly haircut now. And he’s gone back to his natural colour. Two thumbs up. Anyway, he’s not really hot in the traditional sense, but he is so cute! Like as a person. And so totally endearing. And incredibly talented with his sword. Oh my god, I have just realised how terrible that sounded! I swear I’m not deliberately trying to come up with barely-veiled sexual innuendos! Gosh, I hope I didn’t seriously hurt him when I threw him over my hip. Speaking of which that was VERY fun… But imagine that – me attracted to a chinky guy. I learn new things about myself every day.

Oy, my hormones are so out of whack right now.

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?