29 Aug 2004

J is currently in negotiations in organising a date with Rudolph. The red-nosed reindeer. Yup, you heard me right. Hang on; I lied, she’s not going out with Rudolph. She’s going out with his mate. Don’t ask… but since you do, the guy in question has a very hippy-dippy mother who named him something scarily like one of Rudolph’s merry friends. Uh-huh, as in “there’s Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen…” (Gee, I feel sorry for the guy when Christmas carols time rolls around.) But as I said to J myself, she should be glad it’s not Prancer. Aaaanyway, apparently she knew him from way back when and re-met him again through some mutual club or activity or something that they were both unknowingly involved in. It’s all been kind of sudden, she saw him over the weekend and he got her number through a friend. But she’s really happy, and I’m so glad she got over D, the player that he is.

Meanwhile, guess who Sarah saw on her train one morning? You guessed it, Xylophone Boy! Like omigod, he catches her train! But not all the time, it’s a bit weird with the guys who go to that guys’ school, they’re always taking public transport willy-nilly and never have a fixed timetable. So yeah, if she sees him again she promised me she’ll whip out her camera phone and take a picture while pretending to be sending an SMS or something. Okay, okay, I’m sad and I know it! Shaddup!

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?