22 Apr 2005

45 things to do before I die 

Buy a retro-style Vespa in white,
orange or aquamarine
Start a rock band
Go on a road trip in a Cadillac convertible with four people I
love
Rediscover a long-lost friend
Open a gift in a little blue box from Tiffany
Find the ultimate summer dress
Kiss Elijah Wood
Go skinny-dipping in the English Channel
Steal someone's underwear
Be someone who someone else looks up to

Figure out a faith to live life by

Plant a tree and watch it grow
Run a marathon without stopping
Learn to tango
Read War and Peace
Write a beautiful song
Be treated like a princess for a day
Save a person's life
Have a torrid summer affair with a hot Parisian guy
Wish upon a falling star
Learn to speak fluent French, Spanish and Italian
Write a book and get it published
Run through the streets of New York in the snow

Find inner peace

Grow old watching peach blossoms drift away with the breeze
Go skydiving
Paint a masterpiece
Learn to play the guitar
Win a game of chess
Do some funky kung fu
See my name written in the sky
Watch the sun set from atop the summit
Fill my life (and wardrobe) with pretty things
Give free rein to my lipgloss fetish

Be utterly fabulous

Kick the winning goal
Live in a big house by the sea
Crowd surf
Dye my hair blue
Tell someone what I REALLY think of them
Meet a hero
Get in touch with my inner drag queen
Befriend a rustic village on a secluded island in the Spanish
Mediterranean
Accept myself for everything that I am, flaws and all


"Just to love and be loved in return"

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?